October 23, 2007

first

Jesus is horribly wonderful.
He answers prayers in ways we do not want... but need. He always answers just look and be patient.
He is God and we are not, not a fun one for me sometimes.
Jesus gives gifts that both haunt and bring comfort in his faith, if looked at in the right light.
He is the molder we are the clay, aka: its gonna hurt when we break and have to be remolded, but it is necessary, just decide how long it's going to take.... have a soft heart.
It doesn't matter how good I am it is all by the grace of God, as I am finding out. (we are his workmanship so no one may boast.)
My pride creates my idolatry, meaning my thought of equality with God. Then God takes away my ability to control any area of life, I try to hold the idols, they break because they are made by my own thoughts and hands, which are skewed, then all there is, is God and he holds me in his power as molder and sanctifier.
We are stupid so we can see God's redeeming glory in our recovery from stupidity.

4 comments:

elise said...

yessssssss. this makes me happy---the fact that you now have a blog :)

Unknown said...

hey, I found it
I'm a super secret spy

Ashie Nichole said...

Dear Friend Jimmy,
I am happy you have a blog. It makes my life complete! :) he he, looovveeee you! praying for ya!
Ash

Jacob Vanhorn said...

Brother, good to see you out hear. Love you man.