January 3, 2008

large day

so yesterday I bought a house and started a new job, slightly a big day. One of those life changing days that rarely occurs.
I have always said that never would anything compare to the nearness of God but until yesterday i never truly believed it. David always calls out for God to come to him so that he can now and see him, that is where I have been lately. Oh the nearness of God is my good and there is nothing more wonderful.
To bring these two ideas together: I got two wonderful gifts yesterday: a good paycheck and a house but in amongst all that God had not been that near to me in a long time and i relished that more than anything.

1 comments:

Ang said...

congratulations on the big job and the house! remember to keep obeying God and not get too comfortable! oh yeah. come back to GP Starbucks sometime.