November 30, 2007

it has been a while

I just finished my Apologetics paper in which learned that it is both imposible to be an atheist and rationally illogical.
It was revealed to me that it is posible to idolize life in general. Most of the time I see this as you idolize an object, sport, person All that has been going through my mind lately is what I need to do or what is going to happen if I don't do something or... I was letting life live me rather then living life. I have to be busy, if not, I get lazy and bad things happen or habbits are formed, not good.
Prof Greene at Westminster is a balla and the best teacher I have ever had, I am very blessed.
God showed me that passion is a matter of how you look at things, whether it be academically or other things because it seemed like this philosophy of apologetics had no application to fuel the affections, just facts to defeat someone in an argument and tell them how ignorant they are. Stupid.
I want to buy a house, hurry and call bank dude.
I get to read harry potter and City of God by Augustine and some wonderful other books that are unassigned.
Jesus is Lord, he protects and he gives grace when we obey and rely upon him who has defeated all things.

1 comments:

PrettyParadise said...

Hey Jimmy its Marissa.... How are you? I haven't talked to you in a long while! How is life? What are you doing now?